Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Lone Traveler

LONE TRAVELER
by Rachelle Arlin Credo

There's a sudden strange silence
Amid the busy whirl around me
Disclosing the scars of my innocence
From a dreadful yesterday

Shadows paint the spectacle
Of a vision that used to be enchanting
Catching me half a miracle
While a song consumes my thinking

Gradually I drifted into another reality
Like a wind from nowhere blown
Lost in a paradise of adversity
Only to find destiny on my own

BIOGRAPHY:

Rachelle Arlin Credo is a writer/poet from the
Philippines. She writes on a variety of topics for
print and online publications. Feel free to check her
website at http://www.rachelle.co.nr



Note: My apologies to Rachelle Arlin Credo. This poem should have been published on December 11, but with blogger/beta problems, this is the earliest I could get it up on the site.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season.

Circadian Poems will return on January 8, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home