Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Holding On

HOLDING ON
by Rachelle Arlin Credo

All these days I have been alone
Uninspired, too tired and wasted
Lots of cherished moments keep lingering on
Causing so much agitation in my head

I tried to keep the emptiness within
As I search for a way to start anew
But as another bright day begins
My heart keeps coming back to you

Now, it only seem like yesterday
When you left me for somebody new
And yet I'm holding on with old memories
Wishing that someday you'll come back to me though

BIOGRAPHY:

Rachelle Arlin Credo is a writer/poet from the
Philippines. She writes on a variety of topics for
print and online publications. Feel free to check her
website at http://www.rachelle.co.nr

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home