Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Brokenhearted

BROKENHEARTED
by Rachelle Arlin Credo

Dreamlike silence shrouds my sullen world
With loneliness keeping me company
A feeling of dejection creeps inside me
As a moment of mourning shares the tearful reality

I find myself in solitude
in the vast expanse of immense emptiness
Queries overflowing, wailing and wondering
for things still left unspoken

All the things turn out to be
bleary, bleak and dreary
As tears trickle tenderly
Knowing failure has come my way

BIOGRAPHY: Rachelle Arlin Credo is a writer/poet from the Philippines. She writes on a variety of topics for print and online publications. Feel free to check her website at http://www.rachelle.co.nr

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home