Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sea Blues

SEA BLUES
By Rachelle Arlin Credo


Look into my eyes
and search through
my life's unexplored depths
What do you find? What do you see?
Power? Passion? Tranquility?

I am serenity
a refuge of comfort
a hermitage for broken hearts
a home for lonely souls
in a world of broken dreams

I don't have tears to shed for sadness
for tears flow through my veins
But I have arms to wrap around you
and soothing softness to touch your heart

You can bathe, soak or play around me
and do whatever your heart desires
I will be there when no one will
for I am infinity,
a servant at your command

I offer you my world
my treasures are yours to keep
You can collect and trade them all
You are the guardian of my soul

Yet the shadows of my past
will still and always remain
For behind a beautiful facade
lies a weeping heart within

A wound so deep, a past so dark
Lurks in silence awaiting time
Until then I shall wait
Until then shall I dread
Until then...



BIOGRAPHY:

Rachelle Arlin Credo is a writer/poet from the Philippines. She writes on a variety of topics for print and online publications. Feel free to check her website at http://www.rachelle.co.nr



Want to participate? Read our guidelines and then submit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home