Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Wish

Wish
by Sheryl Joy P. Olaño

It's been long
Since the first time
I whispered you to the moon,
Which granted me
A sight of you
In my dreams

I've prayed the wind
Would take upon its wings
This little wish
And take it straight
Into your heart and mind

Though I know, I know
You may not hear it
In your eyes…
I'm but an angel
And your lips
Call me friend

So now I can only
Gaze at the moon
And...
Wish



Sheryl Joy P. Olaño is a journalism graduate and now working as a junior editor in publishing company CannonCreek Asia Incorporated, where she deals with business news writing. She is also a contributor to the Philippine newspaper Sun Star Daily Cebu, www.poetrypoem.com, www.writing.com, ezine and goarticles. She writes essays,
short stories, poetry and sometimes novels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home