Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Friday, December 16, 2005

In Your Cup

In Your Cup
By Michelle Miles


Give me the sun
Lemon yellow and bright
In your cup

Give me the moon
Silvery calm, round and full
In your basket

Give me the stars
Twinkling diamonds on velvet
In your palm

Give me the dawn
Blistering the sky orange
In your eyes

Give me the dusk
Warm gold and dusty pink
In your heart

Give me the world
Full of indescribable color
In your love

Give me all of you
You that means so much
In your body, mind and spirit

Michelle Miles writes in a variety of genres. She recently completed her first erotica novella, the first in the Coffee House Chronicles, to be released in summer of 2006 and is currently working on her second, NICE GIRLS DO. Visit her daily blog, Ye Olde Inkwell, at http://www.michellemiles.net/blog for all the latest news.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home