Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Frequency and other Questions

Question: How long with this project last?

Answer: It depends upon the submissions. If there are a lot of wonderful submissions, the project could last months. If there are only a few, it might be weeks.

Question: How often will poems appear on the site?

Answer: I hope to post one new poem on at least three separate days per week.

Question: How many poems can be submitted at once?

Answer: One poem is great; five is the limit in one submission right now, please. Even if I receive several poems and accept all from one person, I will probably break up the posting dates. i.e, let's say Poet A submits five poems and all five are accepted. I would rather not post them back to back -- I'd rather post A, B, C, D, A, E, F, etc.

Question: How long before I hear back from a submission?

Answer: If there is a deluge of submissions, it could take a couple of months. I'm hoping it will only take 2-4 weeks. You will receive an idea of the time frame when you recieve an acknowledgement of receipt of the poem.

Question: When will guidelines be posted here?

Answer: In the next day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home