Circadian Poems

A place to celebrate poetry, poets, and the creative spirit.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Essays Accepted, Too!

I’ve decided that, in addition to poetry, Circadian Poems will also feature essays about poetry or about the writer’s favorite poets and what they mean to the author. Pieces can run 250-800 words, and be in the body of the email, not as an attachment.

In general, I would prefer submissions to be in the body of the email, especially from people I don’t know. I’ve been hit with an awful lot of spam and viruses lately, and I’d prefer not to have a major computer crash!

If the submission format looks wonky, I will consult with the poet before posting it, to keep the desired format as true as possible. There may be some spacing that the program won’t honor.

Many thanks!

Submissions can be made here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home